Mobile Repairs Dubai Winder Repair Dubai is the ideal accompaniment for the watch admirer who needs to keep their watches wound and ready to go at a moment’s notice. Maybe you want to spoil yourself and add an extra dimension to your watch collection? Or you may need a storage box in which to place your prized collection neatly and scratch free in the safe? They also make the perfect gift for a loved one. They come in a wide range of styles and finishes to suit all types of household decor and all are examples of fine craftsmanship Come into All About Time to see our collection and discover for yourself the superior quality and finish of Mobile Repairs Dubai Winder Repair Dubai
Watch Winder Repair Dubai by Mobile Repairs Dubai
There are several benefits to owning a watch winder that goes beyond the convenience of having your watch wound and on time when you put it on your wrist
Hand winding an automatic movement on a weekly basis places unnecessary strain and wear on the automatic winding system. If your watch has a screw lock crown this means you may be unscrewing and screwing up the crown once or twice a week.
At Mobile Repairs Dubai, we honor ourselves on the lifetime of our watches but this can only be attained with the right care and proper maintenance of the watch. By simply following the guidelines below, your Mobile Repairs Dubai watch can last the full extent of its life-span.
Repairs & Servicing
If you think your Watch Winder Repair Dubai please do not feel shy to get in touch. Please note that any repair or service work that is not covered by warranty is chargeable, such charge will be advised to you and will need to be agreed prior to performing the work.
- Has the battery checked every two years? The battery life is almost 24 months from the time of repairing or the last service. The battery life depends on a number of factors. For instance, a Chronograph consumes more energy than a 3 hand timepiece.
- In order to exceed the battery life of your watch when you’re not using it, mildly pull the evolution stem out until you feel it click and the hands stop. This will reduce battery consumption. (Please refer to your user manual for more details).
- Avoid extreme conditions such as heat or cold.
- Keep watch aside from continuing periods of disclosure to direct sunlight.
- It is important to avoid extreme shock or impact.
- Place your watch in a soft cloth aside from other metal things to lessen the chance of scratches and wear.
- Clean with a soft brush dipped in mild soapy water and dry thoroughly with soft cloth.
- After saltwater use, rinse watch under the tap and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
Check the water resistance level of the watch before submerging into water.
- Water resistance is not permanent. The gaskets of the case and crown may become worn and may reduce the water resistance of your watch.
- Minor shocks applied to the crown or slight temperature variation can damage the seals and blunt the water resistance.
Wide Range of Services
We are not limited to only this service, we have a wide range of services which can also be very helpful to you. Here are some of them which might be what you’re looking for.
Wide Range of Services